Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Joy, and Noel Gift Tags


Made some more Christmas tags. 

Thinlits used are holiday ones from Tim Holtz. 

Cut from cream cardstock, and backed 

with Garden Green, and Cherry Cobbler cardstock. 

The thinlit words are from SU. Can't remember the name of

them, but they matched the wreath stamp set that came out last year. 

After the cream cardstock was cut I stamped on it using

a script stamp by Tim Holtz. 

I think they are pretty festive! 

I should take photos of the stamping studio. OMG

it is so messy right now. I'm 

finishing up the last of the swaps and working on 

Christmas gifts, so everything is all over the place. I'm 

going to have to shovel it out soon as I only 

have one little clear spot on the edge of my desk to work on. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: