Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Prima Doll Pocket Letter, and TRUMP WON


TRUMP WON!!!!! That was what I woke up to this morning. 

Let me tell you about my day....I only got a few hours sleep, but I was at the Polls

at 5:30 am and worked them all day. After we closed them up I got to go home at

8:30 pm. Very long day. But I had fun, and it was exciting to be a part of

history in the making. The first non Politician President. The people have

spoken. Knowing that Trump won makes working at the polls yesterday all

worth it to me. 

Okay now to the project.......


This is the first pocket letter I've made using a Julie Nutting prima doll. 

She's a smaller doll, but I'm happy to put her on the letter. So cute! Since

she is glued to the front and her legs would prevent putting anything in the back

pocket I added a little rosette embellishment to the front of the pocket. 


I love the center top pocket. I used Tim Holtz thinlit to cut the 

poinsettia from the cream panel. I then stamped it with a background word stamp. 

The panel was then layered with red cardstock. Makes it just pop off the page! 

Today I'm not going to be doing much. I'm still tired from yesterday, and

my feet are sore! Was on them a lot! 
 
 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: