Thursday, November 10, 2016

Stuffed Sock, Letter, and Hawk


I joined a different type of swap. 

For this one you needed to buy a pair of Christmas themed socks

and fill them with goodies. 

I would have shown a photo of the contents, but didn't think about

it till I had it stuffed and the ribbon tied. I didn't want to unpack it. 

I filled it with hot chocolate packets, candy, and misc crafting stuff. 


I received a 3 pocket snowman swap on Monday from Shannon. 

Super cute little snowmen! Just makes me smile. 


and yesterday morning there was a hawk sitting on a tree branch in our backyard. 

Always great to see all the different wildlife in the yard.

Shout out to my friend Kat and her daughter Amber who are driving to

CA this morning. Amber is moving there. Have a safe trip girls! 

Stamping trails
Karen

 

No comments: