Saturday, November 26, 2016

Swaps!


I received several swaps in yesterdays mail and I wanted to post them. 

This one is a Christmas ATC swap.
 
Debbie sent a few extras. 


She also told me she loves Raggedy Ann dolls.

This skating Ann is really cute! 


Next up is a Christmas tag from Rosalie. 


She also included a few extra goodies. 

This tag is so cute. Love the little

kids building a snowman. What

an old fashioned Christmas theme! 


And this swap is from Nicole. We swapped 5 Christmas cards. 
 
Some of them are gift card holders, and some open up differnently
 
in the front. 
 
 
Love the embossed tree. Which opens when you pull the

edges of the tree. 


How it looks opened. 


Red bird on a holly branch interlinks, and...


Here is what it looks like opened. 


This one of the gift card holders. So sweet with the little felt heart. 


Inside view. Like how she also placed a heart on the inside.


Santa suit gift card holder. 


Inside view. 


And the last one is a package.


Here is an inside view once the ribbon is

untied. 

Thanks ladies! Great swaps. 

Well I did something that I never did before.....

I didn't put the tree up yesterday. Skip wanted 

to shop so we did that. Afterward I was

just to tired, as I didn't get much sleep the night before and

I think I was just worn out from prepping, making, and cleaning up

after the big Thanksgiving dinner. But I got some sleep last night, and

will be getting the tree up today. 

Right now the house smells so good as I'm boiling the bones from the 

turkey to make stock for the turkey noodle soup I'm making today. YUM!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: