Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas Cards from Friends


I received some cute card sets from friends. 

This adorable gingerbread set was made by Lisa. 


Great job Lisa. Thanks! 


The elegant star set made by Connie. 


So beautiful. Thanks Connie! 


I forgot to post this cute elf gift bag that

Emily made for my gift. 


I just love her drawings. She is so talented. 

Speaking of Emily she came over for a visit yesterday, and

we all went to Applebee's for dinner. We both love their 4 cheese mac,

and cheese. I was craving pasta yesterday so it was perfect. 

The tree is down and put away. Guess the holidays are over. 

Always a let down putting away the tree. 

I'm still in shock over Carrie Fisher passing away. So sad, as

she was still young. RIP Princess. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: