Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Flip Bag from Mary



I know I was going to post cards today, but

while going through some of my photos I

see that I forgot to post this cute little

flip bag I received from Mary. 

We were in an embellishment swap

a few weeks ago, and she contacted me

asking if I would like to do a flip bag swap with her. 

Well of course I had to! I'm so addicted to making 

these fun bags. I'm looking forward to making several

for Valentines day.  And if you are wondering if I've

already started planning how I'll make one.....you would be

right! I've been gathering the stuff I need. 


Okay back to today's share. Here are the 

goodies Mary put in her bag. 


I love the ornament she made. I'm going

to have to find the mini cups she used. The

cup was cut in half and one side was glued to the 

ornament. Top is filled with cotton and paper straw

completes it. So cute! 

I spent yesterday afternoon making pumpkin bread to

give to my neighbors. I'm feeling a bit better, but

I'm still congested. 

Jingle bells, jingle bells....Christmas is on the way! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: