Monday, December 19, 2016

Mailable Monday # 177


Merry Christmas week to all!
 
Christmas is just around the corner. Less than a week to go. 
 
I've been nursing a cold for the last several days. I'm hoping
 
I'll be better by Saturday. That is the day the family
 
is going to the Chinese buffet for Christmas Eve dinner. 
 
I did force myself to go the stamping studio yesterday
 
to make a card to post today. 
 
Thanks to Ceil for sending me a bag full of little red birds. 
 
This one is perfect for the silvery tree. 
 
Lovely as a Tree is stamped in the background on shimmery
 
white cardstock. I wanted more glitter so I brushed the bottom 
 
with Aleene's glitter snow. 
 
Enjoy the week everyone. I'll be posting some handcrafted Christmas cards
 
I've been receiving tomorrow so be sure to check back. I've got 
 
some wonderful crafty friends! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: