Monday, December 26, 2016

Mailable Monday #178


Today is a special addition of Mailable Monday. 

Both cards I'm posting where hand drawn and colored by 

Emily. 

The reindeer card she gave to Sarah and Jason. I 

had to take a photo of it before Sarah took it home with her. 

On a side note John said that the deer looked a little

radioactive. LOL. I think it looks fab! 


and I love, love, love the beautiful snowflake

card she made me and Skip. 

She said she never drew a snowflake before. 

Hard to believe as this snowflake is perfect! 


Since I received so many wonderful gifts from friends this

season I'm going to post a few each day. 

This stitched snowmen notebook was made

by Marianne. It is so sweet!!!! Don't

they look fun skating around. 


She also made me a cork memo board for the fridge. 

Another fab project!

She even made her gift tags. 


Thanks Marianne and Emily. 

Oh I also forgot to take a photo of the wonderful

gift bag Emily designed. I'll post that tomorrow. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. 

Don't forget that the US Post Office has today off for Christmas, so

don't check your mailboxes. 

I'll be taking a drive out to Michaels today. I got gift cards

from the kids and they are burning a hole in my pocket! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: