Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas 2016


We had a wonderful day with our family. 

The kids came over we exchanged gifts then

went to the Royal Chinese buffet. 

Sarah was thrilled with her Once Upon a Time

Wedding scrap book. 

And we were all thrilled that the Browns finally

won a game. Its a Christmas Miracle!
 
 
I told Sarah I have plenty of paper, and embellishments left so

we can add to the book if there are photos that she would 

like to keep in it. 


Big hug for mom she was in tears. 

I also gave her the family flip book that I made earlier during

the class I took at the library. I gave her that one first, then I gave her

another box to open and she goes there is no way a gift is going to 

top the family book...I just smiled and said I can top it. 



Another tradition we have is lottery tickets. Skip got a bunch of 

them and we all had fun with them. There were a few 2.00 winners. 

Maybe next year someone will hit it big! 

At the time I'm writing this The Christmas Story is playing on TBS. 

So I'll just say Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! 

Merry Christmas
Karen

No comments: