Thursday, December 22, 2016

Rudolph Tags


I made these tags for the family gifts this year. 

Love Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer! 

And Sam the snowman is so cute! 


I used some glitter glue on the trees. 

Made a total of 10 tags. 

Special thanks to my friend Kat who sent 

this stamp set to me. From Ink-a-dink-a-doo. 


This tag I made for Emily. She colored the gingerbread

girl and tree last week when she was helping me to 

color with the primsa pencils. I just cut them out and

turned them into the tag. 


More cards to share. This one was made by Ceil. So 

pretty. 


Can't give credit for this card as Skip got it at work, but

I liked it and thought I'd go ahead and post it. 

Went to Hollo's yesterday and picked up a box of envelopes. 

I'm giving away cards to family members on Christmas and needed 

the envelops to go with them. I also picked up some white, and

cream cardstock. Also treated myself to some Graphic 45 designer paper. 

Love that paper! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: