Sunday, December 4, 2016

Ugly Sweater Tag


This is what I'm calling my "Ugly" Sweater Tag. 

I used Tim Holtz stencil on a manilla tag. 

Thanks to Kathleen I have suede boots for Valentina to wear. 

I added some vintage lace to the side and sandwiched it

in between another manilla tag so the raw edges wouldn't show. 


Now I'm really happy with the flower. 

I used the 5 petal punch to create the poinsettia. 

All the layers were misted with water just to get them damp.

Then I crumbled them up to give them some form. 

I added the brad to center of all the layers then fluffed the 

flower out. Once it was dry I misted it with Tattered 

Angels pearl mist. 

I may not be posting for a few days as I've been having

trouble with my laptop. I haven't been getting a good connection to the 

internet. Everyone else in the family is not having this problem just

me, so we are thinking its the laptop. Hopefully I can

either get it fixed, or get a new laptop. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: