Friday, January 6, 2017

3 Pocket Valentine, and Lots of Heart Stamps


This three pocket Valentine is for a yet another swap I joined.

I found the hugs and kisses fabric ribbon in a drawer I was

cleaning out.


Used prisma pencils to add color to the images. 

And speaking of cleaning things out......

Look at all the Valentine stamps I found


Animal Valentines


Vintage love


little dino. Found him at Big Lots on clearance. 


misc clear stamps that came from Michaels


misc stamps I got from Pat Catan's.


Still more from Catan's


I like the greeting on this heart. Thinking it

will work well with a Julie Nutting Valentine tag I'm making. 

So I have a ton stamps to use on Valentines. 

Feels like we entered the ice age! Got down to 10 degrees last night. 

Brrrrr. Lots of snow. Skip is out running the snow thrower. 

I really need to move to a warmer state! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: