Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Dress Form Valentine Flip Bag


Made another little Valentine flip bag. 

Making these things can be so addictive!


Here is a close view of the pocket. 

I used Stampin'Up retired dress framlits to make the little

dress. 

So it was cold wet and yuck yesterday, so I made brownies. 

I haven't baked since making all the Christmas cookies. 


I know they don't look that good, but they are! Made from scratch using

only 5 ingredients. 

1/2 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup melted salted butter
2 eggs. 

Preheat oven to 350
 
Mix first 3 ingredients in bowl
 
In another bowl mix the butter and eggs. 
 
Add the butter and egg mixture to the dry and stir till
 
just combined. Spray 9x9 pan with cooking spray. Spread
 
batter into the pan...FYI the batter will be pretty thick. 
 
Bake 25 minutes.  Cool and enjoy!

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Pat said...

Love your bag and the brownies look terrific! We have had rain for weeks here and I live in Southern California. I don't get up the energy to bake tho. Still crafting.

Unknown said...

wow this is amazing