Saturday, January 28, 2017

Happy Chinese New Year!


That's right today is Chinese New Year, and

it is the year of the Rooster! 

Hubby will be happy about that as he was born in the year of the rooster. 

Thanks Kat for getting me the Hey Chick set from SU. Love it! 

I know I wanted to make some fun things with. 


Found the feathers in my feather drawer....yes I have a small drawer

that I keep feathers in....doesn't everyone? LOL


The is made using different punches. And see the fence?

That is a new die I got from spellbinders. I got it to use on

doll tags, but I couldn't wait to use it on something. 


I used another die on this one. Can't remember that name but 

its by Tim Holtz. 


Here is a closer look at the chick clip. 

I have some more rooster and chick projects, but I'm going 

to post them tomorrow. If I had put them all on one post you would
 
be scrolling for a long time! Enjoy your weekend! 

I'm going out for Chinese today....well I guess you saw that coming! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: