Sunday, January 22, 2017

It was Warm!


My cat Cherokee being very lazy. 

We had record breaking temps yesterday. It got up to 62 degrees!

Now that is just unheard of in Ohio in January. 

So nice to be able to go outside and enjoy being warm. 

We went out to lunch at Ruby Tuesdays then

we went to the gun show at fair grounds. 

I did get some crafting in, but I can't post what I'm working

on. Its for a swap and since the person I'm making it for

follows my blog, and I'd like her to be surprised I'll have 

to wait till later to post. 

I see more crafting in my future today, and vacuuming. 

There is a ton of little pieces of cardstock, and other things the carpet

in the craft room. 

John started back to school this week. Not to much longer for 

him he'll be finished in May. 

Hope everyone enjoys the day! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: