Monday, January 30, 2017

Mailable Monday #181


Look mom no layers. 

After the images were stamped I 

colored them in with primsa pencils. 

I spent yesterday cleaning. Joy! 

Not really, but it had to be done. 

Later in the day me and hubby went to 

visit grandma Katie. We took

her McDonalds for dinner. She enjoyed that!

So excited our new front door is being installed. 

I'm a little worried about the red door I picked out. 

Skip let me, so now I'm having second thoughts. Keeping

my fingers crossed that we both will love it. 

We got snow yesterday. While we were driving on the freeway at

one point it was snowing so hard it was a white out. Looks

like we are in for some colder temps and more snow. 

Guess I better bundle up tomorrow for the new door to be put in. 

I'll have to wear my coat in the house! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: