Thursday, January 12, 2017

Old Mail Box, and More


I received a round robin ATC in the mail the other day. 

I was the 3rd and last person to add to the trading card. 

Since one of the players added an actual postage 

stamp to the center of the card I went with a mail theme, 

and added the mailbox. This is one of the first stamps I 

bought, and it is at least 25 years old. I remember ordering

this from a Currant catalog while we were living on Guam. Now

I'm really feeling old! 

The greeting better than e-mail is from a Stampin'Up set. 


Yesterday I receive a washi tape swap. Got some 

great holiday ones. 


After me and Sarah visited grandma Katie we did a little shopping. 

She wanted to stop in Marshals, and I found this fun kit that was on

clearance. Marked 6.00, but it rang up for 3.00. Gotta love that! 


Here is an inside view. Lots of fun little things to add to my ever growning

craft stash. 

So we had a nice visit with Katie. I stopped and got McDonalds for

everyone. She really enjoyed eating her french fries. Its just the little things

you can do for someone that can really make their day. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: