Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Pink and Gold 3 Pocket Flip Book


Here is another swap I just finished. 

This one is a mini pocket flip book. 

I used a stamp/die set from Tim Hotlz for

the first pocket. 

The cute clothes pin clip I got at Target over the weekend. 


We had to use gold and pink for this swap. The 

only other color I used was white. 

Did some heat embossing on the tower, and the Love greeting in the center. 

Last pocket was filled with different glitter, and sequins. 

Across the top I gathered some crepe paper and adhered it using

sticky tape. 


And here is the back view. Added a Hello Kitty to the center panel. 

Last panel is just a collage of different stamps and a white doily. 

Hope my partner likes it. 

I started Spring cleaning yesterday. That's right you heard me....Spring Cleaning!

I started with the closet by the front entry. I think it had more of John's stuff than

mine or Skip's. I just have the need to de-junk! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: