Thursday, January 5, 2017

Valentine ATC, and Clip Art


So are you sick of Valentines yet? Hope not!

This is a ATC that I made for a swap. 

I used SU Vintage Valentines (retired) 

Thanks Kat for giving me this fun vintage set. 

Primsa pencils used to color in the little boy image. 

Honeycomb embossing folder used on the So Saffron layer. 


And because I know I'll be making more flip bags I made 

some paper clip art. Found the little

red heart charms in my stash and used one to

dangle off the heart rosette. 


I had a fabric heart yo yo in the stash also so I used

it to put in the center of the paper heart rosette. 

Vintage cameo button was put in the center. 

Its snowing! 

Went down to 15 degrees last night and only suppose to reach

28 for a high today. JOY! Looks like Winter arrived! 

I made a big pot of pinto beans yesterday using the ham bone from 

our Christmas ham. Also made a batch of corn bread to go with it. 

YUM, and oh so perfect for a cold day. Going to use

the leftover beans to make chili. My mom always did that. 

She'd make pinto beans on Saturday then use the leftovers to make

chili on Sunday. I still have several bags of frozen tomatoes in the freezer from 

this past seasons garden. I used all the green beans that I froze. I'm thinking

since Skip is retiring in April the garden is going to be BIG! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: