Saturday, January 21, 2017

Valentine Tag


Received another swap. This Valentine tag was 

made by Debbie. So cute! 


She also sent a few little extras. 


The little paper doll Valentine girl with the outfits

is just adorable. Thanks Debbie!


I bought two new dies at Michael's.

Love the mixing set. I think these will go great on a tag

with one of the Julie Nutting dolls I have. With a 40% off coupon it

was only 6.00 dollars.

The set on the right was on clearance for 3.49.

So not a bad sale. I also got a pack of designer paper for

70% off. They had the paper in the wrong location and it was

to be 30% off but after I talked to the manager they gave it to me at

70%. So a 20 dollar pack of paper cost me 6 bucks. Score!


Didn't do much yesterday as it rained all day. 

I did spend some time in the crafting space trying to clean

it up, but most of the day I was curled up with a good book, and 

watching tv. Ah such is the life! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: