Sunday, January 29, 2017

Year of the Rooster


Posting some more things for Chinese New Year. 

These are little treat boxes I got years ago. Made by Basic Grey. 


They are just too cute! Will go great in some Easter baskets. 


The bottom has the opening to put a goodies inside. 

I like how the paper has some embossed details. 


Hey chick! Since the feathers were still on my desk from 

an earlier project I used them on the center chicken. Her

tail feathers got cut off when I punch it out with a circle punch. 

I thought it was only fair to give her new ones. 


I got the idea to use some of the accessories from Crazy Birds
 
on the Hey Chick set. 
 
 
Inside card view. 
 
 
Love the bunny ears. 

I stamped Easter, but I had to hand write is coming. 

Play on Games of Thrones-Winter is Coming. 

Well there you have it. My tribute to the Year of the Rooster. 

Off to the mall today with hubby. May take in a movie, and get 

some lunch. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: