Friday, February 3, 2017

Snowman Globe Paper Clip


Well it comes as no surprise to me that the groundhog

saw his shadow yesterday. Come on.....it was the 2nd of 

February....you have all of Feb, and March, part of April

where we can still get snow so of course we have

6 more weeks of winter. DUH!!!!!!!

Okay that being said....I'm still making

winter themed items. 

I was cleaning out the kitchen "junk" drawer the other day and

I found the snowman shaker globe. Its plastic and was a decoration

on my mom in law's birthday cake two years ago. That's right been

sitting in the drawer for 2 years. 


Time to take it out and do something with it so...

it became paper clip art. 

I broke off the poke at the bottom of the globe. 

The globe was then glued to a paper clip and

lace was glued around the edges. 

I used the poke part to attach to the word greeting at the top. 

Worked out perfectly! 


And before I forget I did have two ATC's I wanted to share. 

Isn't the sled pretty! Just received this one last week. 


And another beauty with cross stitching done on it. Very cool! 

Hubby has the day off. Not sure what we are going to do today, but

I'm sure something will come up!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: