Wednesday, February 8, 2017

St. Paddy's Day Prima Doll Tag


Well with Valentine's day just a few days away  

I'm moving on to St. Paddy's day. 

Here you find the prima doll Megan dressed in green to
 
celebrate the holiday. 
 
 
Here is a closer look at the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. 
 
Pot was made using a circle punch, word window punch, and modern label punch. 
 
The gold coins I found in my stash of charms. 
 
Rainbow was made on misted watercolor paper using 5 different inks and
 
an aqua painter. 
 
 
The sun at the beginning of the rainbow is a small

white paper doily that I sponged with yellow ink. To

make it a bit stronger I glued the doily to matching cardstock. 

I'll be back tomorrow with a few more little goodies I made with the same theme. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: