Friday, March 10, 2017

Bunny Rosettes for Spring


Hip, hop goes the bunny! 

These turned out so cute! 

The rosettes are made with 1 1/2 strips. 

I made one in white. Then.....



I thought it would be cute to use designer paper. 

The bunny looks like its wearing a dress. 

The face and feet were made with different punches, and

the ears I just hand cut. Didn't even draw a pattern I just

winged it. 

I didn't take a photo of the back, but I did put

a white pom-pom on the back of each one for a tail. 

Hey a bunny is nothing without that white fluffy tail.....right? 

So it go colder last night and its suppose to snow today. Joy! 

Winter still wants to hang on even though Spring has been knocking on the 

door for a few weeks now. 

Glad its Friday. Me and hubby are going to see the new 

King Kong movie tomorrow. Can't wait. Love John Goodman and 

he is starting in it. 

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Hi Karen! This are adorable! I know a couple of little girls who would love one. Hope you don't mind if I case them.

It's almost time for VC, but unfortunately I'm not a fan of Facebook, so I guess I won't be participating this year. ☹️

Krafting Karen said...

thanks Carolyn. I'll miss you on VC. You can email me. If you want to swap or just chat.