Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Bridal Shower, and the Beach


Me and Sarah had fun at Cheryl's bridal shower on Sunday. 

It was wonderful seeing people I hadn't seen for awhile

One of them is Paula (far right) She was my 7th grade English 

teacher at Lincoln Jr. High school, and a old family friend. 

Sarah dressed in nautical style because her Aunt Cheryl is

decorating in that theme. 


Opening gifts. She received a lot of wonderful things. 




One of the guests did a wonderful job taking all the 

ribbons and bows and turning them into a bouquet.
The shower was held at the Copper Cup. Great little place. 
This is a photo of the bar. 


After the shower Sarah took me to Huntington Beach located

in Bay Village. It was such a beautiful warm Spring day. 

Lots of people out on the beach. 


You can see the Cleveland Skyline in the distance. 



Sign at the park. 


After the beach we checked out a brand new Pat Catan store. 

This one is twice the size of the one I go to in Strongsville. 

And.....squeal! They even have a fabric section. I was floored by that! 

It was a great day. So happy for my sister-in-law and her up coming wedding. 

I know Cheryl, and Chris will be very happy together. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: