Friday, April 7, 2017

Build a Basket Die by Darice


Since I picked up some new dies the other day at

Pat Catan's I made this Easter card. 

Basket is Soft Suede cardstock. 

Eggs are misc designer papers. 


What I like about the Darice dies is they come 

with a magnet sheet. How cool it that. 

You don't have to pull the dies off double sided tape like

the way some other brands of dies are packaged. No te tape

residue to hassle with, and you have a sheet that the dies will

stick to for easy storage. Gotta love that! 


Another project I worked on yesterday is this

cut egg artist trading card. 

So which came first...the chicken or the egg? 

Its an age old question, and no I'm not going to rock

you to sleep tonight while you ponder the answer.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: