Monday, April 3, 2017

Mailable Monday #188


Monday Monday, so good to me. Monday Monday it was 

all I hoped it would be. Okay I'm singing the Mamas and Papas song

Monday Monday.....I bet you are now singing it! 

Thanks to my friend Kat for bringing me this stamp set when

she was here last week. 
 
It was so nice yesterday. Lots of sunshine and in the 60's.
 
Didn't do much. Made a whole chicken in the crockpot for dinner. 
 
Skip went over to his sister's to replace and outlet, and dyer hose. 
 
John was away for the day, so cleaned up the stamping studio, and worked
 
on an Easter flip bag. 
 
Need to finish that up so I should be able to hit the post office later today. 
 
Then I have to start working on some Mother Day swaps I signed up for. 
 
I'm itching to make another pocket letter, as I haven't made one for awhile now. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

Love it! 

The mixing is colored with Bermuda Bay, and Daffodil Delight ink. 

Layered on Bermuda Bay cardstock that was cut with Sunburst thinlits. All from 

Stampin'Up! 


No comments: