Saturday, May 20, 2017

Audry Prima Doll on Jiffy Muffin Box


Back with the larger tag I made using the blueberry Jiffy box. 

The blender at the bottom is a Sizzix die. 

Audry was stamped on cardstock and colored

with Prisma pencils. Since most of the doll is not

attached to the tag I had to reinforce her some way. 

So I stamped her again on light weight cardboard and glued 

that to the back. 


The apron I hand cut to fit the doll, and used different

designer papers to keep with the 4th of July red, white, and blue theme. 


I used the small easel die to made a stand for the back of the tag. 

Happy mail arrived at my mailbox yesterday. I got the most awesome 

card from my friend Kat.

Not posting it till tomorrow as I wanted it to have its own post....

yes it's that cool! Stop back tomorrow and see. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: