Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Doll Tag from Carol


I received this cutie on Monday. 

She is so cute! Love the blue and yellow combo. 

Carol from Paper Doll Trading (facebook group) 

posted a challenge several weeks ago. 

The challenge was to create a tag with any doll, but

you could only use the colors blue and yellow with

one neutral color. 


You can see the tag I made for the challenge at this link

Carol selected 3 winners. She had lots of people enter. 

And let me tell you there were some awesome artwork, so

I'm thrilled to have won! 


Back of Carol's tag. Big thanks Carol! Love

your work. 

Me and the boys hit the mall yesterday and saw Guardians of the Galaxy II yesterday.

Great movie just like the first. We went to Costco after and did a little shopping. 

I'll be working of swaps today. Everything is coming up red, white, and blue for this swap! 

Stamping trails
Karen



No comments: