Friday, May 26, 2017

I got a new Bag


Look at what I got yesterday!

Tuesday Morning new sale started so me and dear hubby

went to the one that I'll have to start going to because the

one in Strongsville is closing.....anyway

They had a some Tim Holtz/Ranger products that were on sale. 

I've wanted to get this bag for some time. Got a great price on it to

only 2.99.


Inside I got all my distress crayons, glazes, and brushes. 

So happy to have them all together. I even picked up an extra bag. 

Thinking that it might make a nice Christmas gift for a friend. 


And speaking of Christmas.....

me and hubby transplanted my Christmas cactus the other day. 

Got a nice ceramic pot at Old Time Pottery. 

It was getting pretty root bound and needed to be transplanted. 


We had a power outage last evening around 6 pm. 

I was in my stamping studio and heard a pretty large boom. 

One of the transformers blew. They came out

pretty quick and got it fixed. The power was out about an hour. 

Rained all day yesterday. Suppose to be dry today. Thank goodness. 

We've had two straight days of rain, and hubby really needs to go out

and mow the grass. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: