Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Look What I Got in the Mail


I got happy mail this past Saturday from my friend Kat. 

Thanks!!!!!! 

Beautiful card. 

She sent me some cucumber and mint flavoring to 

add to my water. Love it! 


And OMG the baby buttons are adorable! the elephant of

course is my favorite, but I love that little horse with the pacifier. Too cute! 

Yesterday was a laid back day. Grilled some hotdogs and burgers. I made

pasta salad, and chip dip. Earlier in the morning I made a Michael's run. 

I got new Tim Holtz stamps! They had them buy one get one at 50% off. Plus

I had a 20% coupon for my entire order. Score! 

Emily spent most of the day with us. Always nice to chat with her. 

Today I'll be heading out to the library to meet with the crochet group. 

Then later I really need to do some housework. No fun, but its got to be done! 
 
And the new season of House of Cards starts today so most likely I'll be binge watching that.

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: