Friday, May 12, 2017

Paint Samples Matchbook Notes


While we were in Lowe's the other day I picked 

up some paint chip samples. 

I have a large 4th of July swap I'm working on, and

wanted to put together some different things to 

add to a pocket letter. 

These matchbook notes fit perfectly into a pocket. 


The pattered paper I used came form Amazon. 


Love the vintage artwork. 


The little children are so cute! 


For this one I put the image off to the side as I didn't

want to cover up the name of the paint sample. 

It is Rebellious. Perfect for our country seeing how

we rebelled against England to gain our Freedom. 


Here is an inside view. I used computer paper for the 

inside pages. 

The paint chip sample was to wide and I had to cut it so it

would be 2 1/2 inches wide. The chip was then scored the long way

at 3/4 inch, and 3 inch. 

The inside paper is cut 2 7/8 x 2 3/8.

Hubby and me are going to visit grandma Kate today. Going 

to take her out and buy her lunch. Maybe take her some flowers. 

I thought about making her a card, but she is not seeing so well, and 

I don't think she would be able to read it. So sad. She was one of my

biggest fans when it came to my craft projects. She kept everything I ever made 

her. So typical mom. Love her for that! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: