Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Prima Doll Mother's Day Tag and ATC


I received this Mother's day artist trading card from 

Candi the other day. 

Love the green glitter paper she used for the base. 
 
 

She also included a few embellishments that I can use on other projects. 


And speaking of Mother's day I received this swap from 

Jennifer. Hard to see from the photo but the greeting on the upper right

reads Happy Mother's Day. 


She also cut this from a piece of balsa wood using

the Top Note die. How different is that! Now I'm going 

to have to check around for balsa wood. 


and Jennifer also included some other goodies. 

Thanks ladies! 

I'm going to head out to the library in a few. 

There is a group that meets to share ideas for crochet and

knitting. Thought it might be fun to meet with others that

like to crochet as much as I do. Right now I'm working on a 

watermelon outfit for my 5" doll. Perfect for summer! 

We had another frost last night. So the rain has stopped for 

a few days but brrrrrr its cold for May! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: