Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Scrapbooking at the Library


I spent some time at the public library last evening, and

made some scrapbook pages. 


I love the patterned paper used in this layout. 


I think these were suppose to be used with wedding photos due

to the word stamp used, but I think it would be better for Halloween. 


The spring layout uses peek a boo peach, and pumpkin pie inks. 


I stressed a little bit with the two step stamping. Not my favorite thing

to do, but it did turn out okay. 


The colors go well together. The gold baker twine bow around the 

flower looks really good with the pumpkin flower. 

Suppose to be 80 today. Me and John are going to the movies.

He took his certification test yesterday, and will know in a week if he

passed. He thinks he did well, so keeping my fingers crossed that he

passes and won't have to take it again. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: