Thursday, June 15, 2017

4th of July Decor


I received this 4th of July decoration from Debi. 

She used a popsicle stick across the bottom as

a base for the stars. 

I'm going to add a piece of bakers twine at the top so I can hang it. 

Still working on some different project, but none are in the finishing stages. 

Since it has been in the 90's for the past few days I've been hanging out in my craft room. 

The garden is growing, but unfortunately the weeds are growing faster. 

Me and hubby are having a hard time keeping up with them. 

After I hurt my neck hoeing last week I've resorted to just

pulling them out by hand. 

We had an awesome thunder storm early yesterday evening. 

Poor kitty ran to the basement and was hiding out in the crawl space.

Storms freak her out. Poor baby. 
 
Went to bed last night at 10 and got up at 4 this morning. Going to be 
 
along day!!!!
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: