Saturday, June 10, 2017

Birthday Card....and I wish


So my friend Kat's birthday is just around the corner......

(just 11days from now)

She will be turning 50. Hmmm I don't

think she will mind me posting that as I don't

think she is trying to down play that fact. Right Kat? 

I sent her this card and she received it yesterday so I can post it now. 

The girl is colored with Tim Holtz Distress crayons. 


Here is the inside. Yes I wish I was younger than her, but she is 

the youngster! 

Speaking of birthdays my sister Charolette is turning 63 today. 

I'll be calling her later. I also sent her a card, but I forgot to take a photo of it. 

We had some great thunder and lightening last night. It was awesome! 

Knowing my sister I'm sure she had her head under the blankets with the shades

drawn. She never did like thunder. How can you not like a good storm? 

We are nothing alike! Now I'm sure my friend Kym would have enjoyed it. 

Okay I'm rambling now. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: