Friday, June 9, 2017

Birthday Girl Rolodex Card


Well I guess I'm getting hooked on something new. 

Altered Memory Dex cards. Remember Rolodex? 

I had one when I worked at Sears back in the 90's.

Don't know if anyone still uses them, but they do make a 

fun base for some artwork. 

This Happy Birthday girl was made for a swap I signed up for. 

I'm thinking I may need to invest in the Memory Makers punch board
 
for making these cards. Would be quicker than cutting them out by hand. 
 
I know I'm so spoiled got to have a tool for everything. 
 
Spent some time in the yard doing light weed pulling. Hubby mowed the 
 
grass and ran the presser washer over the back deck. That thing really 
 
cleans the concrete! The front walkway also needs to be done. I told
 
him I would run the machine if he showed me how. Might be fun. 
 
Well I'll let you know......LOL
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

1 comment:

Happy Birthday Wishes said...

Happy Birthday Wishes
for a friend is something that is really really important for all of us and often tend to confuse us all along.