Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Down on the Farm with Toby


Here is the tag I made using one of the paper packs that I posted yesterday. 

The barn in the background is from the paper pack, and the greeting at the top
 
and the pig tag.

Toby is the name of the Prima doll I used. 

I thought Toby and his overalls would be great 

"down on the farm". 
 
The animals are from a sticker sheet that I got at Pat Catan's. 
 
The milk pail, and tractor are metal charms that I have had for years.
 
Glad I finally got to use them. 
 
 
Here is a close up of Toby and the farm critters. Some

of the stickers I had to stick on cream cardstock then cut them out. 
 
Toby, pig, and sheep are all popped on the tag. 


I got some other fun stuff in the mail on Monday. 

Rita, Phoebe, and the Catgirl. The pant and skirt set

I used on a card already that I'll post tomorrow. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: