Thursday, June 1, 2017

Little Girl and her Dolly 4th of July ATC


This is a artist trading card I made for a swap.

Of course the theme is 4th of July. 

I love this one! I think I have to go back and 

make one so I can keep it. Her little dolly is so cute! 

The Julie Nutting doll stamp is called Adara. 

So enjoying making ATC's with the doll stamps. 

So yesterday me and hubby went to see the new

Alien Covenant movie. It was okay but not one of my 

favorites. Normally I wouldn't go and see a horror movie, 

but decided to go see it with him. 

It actually got chilly last night. Went down to 55 degrees. 

Perfect sleeping weather. 

We also decided yesterday to take a trip to Wyoming in late August. 

There is going to be a total solar eclipse, and we want to see it. 

So now we just have to hammer out the details. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: