Friday, June 16, 2017

New Fabric Department


Took a little trip to check out the new fabric department at

Pat Catan's. It is awesome! I love how they 

changed the store around, and made it more cohesive. 


This is the display in front of the higher quality 

quilting fabric. 


Side view of some of those wonderful bolts. 


Some of the artwork going across the top of the department. 


Another display. You can see in the next isle that they also
 
added a notions wall. Sweet! 
 
 
They added two isles of notions. 


Lots of stuff for quilters. 


And an end cap of fat quarters. 

I got a photo of the cutting table but I'm unable to post it. Due to customers being

in the shot I didn't want their faces on the blog without there permission. 


On the ride home (still in Strongsville) I snapped 

a photo of a new store. I love the name! 

Click on the photo for a closer look.

Name of the store....Nothing bundt Cakes 

I'm going to have to stop next time and check it out. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: