Sunday, June 25, 2017

Sewing Themed Flip Bag, and Pocket Letter


My crafting buddy Kathleen received her swap from me yesterday, 

so I wanted to post some of the things I made for her. 

Here is the flip bag. I had to laugh as we both used the same

pack of designer paper for our bag. You know what they say about

great minds! 


and here is the sewing themed pocket letter. 

I love how this one turned out. 


I used Tim Holtz sewing room, and bird cage die cuts to make

the dressmaker dummy and skirt. 


I really like how the center pocket turned out. I added

a flip to the top of the pocket. 


when you lift the pocket there is a cameo paper clip. 


Here is a photo of just the altered paper clip. 


This is what was under the clip. 


another alter clip. 

Kathleen enjoyed her swap. There were a few more projects. I forgot to 

take a photo of the sewing notebook I made. 

Had fun with this swap. Looking forward to the next one. 

Skip and Sarah went to the tank show yesterday, so I had the house to myself. 

Got some cleaning, crafting done, and also worked out on the recumbent bike. 

I have to make a Michael's run today. There hot buys paper packs are on sale

for 5.99 and there are a few I want to get. I know, I know....like I need more paper, but

I DO!!!!!!! Honest! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: