Friday, July 14, 2017

Cards with Holder Using Envelope Punch Board


I used a one sheet wonder to make these eight cards. 


I used a Dylusions stamp set for the greetings. 

Click on the photos to get a closer view. 

Using the envelope punch board I made a card box to hold these cards. 


Here is the outside of the card holder. I decorated it 

the same as the cards. Stamp set is an older retired one from 

Stampin'Up called Botanical.


Open view. 


Side view. 


Used the large oval punch to create the handle, and tied a dragonfly charm to 

the bow. 


Closer view of the decorated front. 


and here is a side view of the card holder closed. 

Hope you enjoyed today's post. 

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

do you happen to have the instructions for the card holder

Krafting Karen said...

Yes I do. Check back on the blog in a few days as I'll be sharing them.