Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Christmas in July Memorydex Card


I signed up for a Christmas in July swap with

the swappers corner group on facebook. 

This is the memorydex card I created for it. 

Kinda fun to start thinking about, and making stuff for

Christmas in the summertime. 

Hubby and I went to the movies yesterday afternoon. Turned

out great because it was pouring out while we were in the theater. 

Only bad thing about it was the theater has 5.00 shows on Monday, and

I swear every parent, and grandparent was taking there little kids to

see Despicable Me III movie. I went to the restroom after the movie was

over and nearly got run down by a bunch of 5 year olds. 

We saw Baby Driver. It was pretty good. I love Kevin Spacey. He 
 
is such a good bad guy. 
 
Suppose to rain for the next few days, so I'm thinking I'll be hanging around the 
 
homestead. May do some shopping. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: