Sunday, July 9, 2017

Inchie Altered Paper Clips


I found some inchie stamps with a cooking theme

while trying to find something else. Well I never

did find what I was looking for, but I decided to do some quick 

projects with the inchies. 

This is the first time I've made a longer paper clip art project. 

The edging is lace that I caught in between the two cardstock layers. 


Two more. Had some charms that I hung on the bottom of 

the teapot clip. 


The had nine different stamps. Still trying to make up my mind

on how to use the rest. I may use them on a card. 

Went for a walk at Plum Creek yesterday afternoon. 

Hubby talked me into walking the full red trail. WHEW! 

Glad it wasn't so hot out yesterday, but those goat paths really 

wear me out. 

I made John an Oreo cookie ice cream cake for his birthday. 

The kids are getting together today to celebrate seeing how

his birthday is on Monday. We are going to order pizza. Sounds good

to me I won't have to cook. YAY! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: