Friday, August 11, 2017

Becky the Cowgirl on Memorydex Card


Meet Becky the cowgirl. 

I'm in a cowgirl memorydex swap, and this

is what I created for it. 

The background is from a 12x12 paper pack that I got at Michael's. 

After coloring the doll I cut her out then stamped the clothes on

designer paper. They were popped over the base image. 

Her rope is a coiled piece of leather. 

Horse is a sticker that I stuck to a piece of cardstock

then cut out. 


I added a little bow to Becky's collar. 

So I'm hoping my swap partner likes her. 
 
Went to Costco yesterday afternoon, and did some shopping. 
 
Found a great dark blue sweater. I know its still summer, but to quote
 
Game of Thones.....Winter is Coming! 
 
After that we took a walk. Then I hid in the craft room till
 
it was time to make dinner. Planning on doing more of that last one
 
today! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: