Saturday, August 12, 2017

Bold ATC, and Easel Holder


This is one of the ATC that I worked on for 

a round robin swap. The background was 

finished when I received it. 

I added the woman, and bold greeting at the bottom. 


I picked up this cute little easel at Hobby Lobby. 

It was in the clearance section, and I only paid

a dollar for it. Thought it would be the 

perfect size to display artist trading cards. Great

for taking photos of them too. 

We had just a tiny bit of rain yesterday morning.

I was able to hit the nature trail and go around it 

twice before it rained. That was a good thing. 

Spent some time in the front flower bed in the afternoon. 

The spent flowers had to be cut back. 

Today I'll be working on a viewing box so we 

can watch the solar eclipse as your not suppose to 

view the sun directly. I remember making one of those boxes

the last time there was an eclipse in the USA. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: