Thursday, August 3, 2017

Cooking and Baking Theme Swap


Well I received very happy mail yesterday. 

Big thanks to my crafting buddy Kathleen. We decided to 

do a cooking/baking theme swap. 

Here is the pocket letter she made. Love the colors! 


and just look at that cute chef's hat! 


Flip bag full of goodies! 


goodies that were inside the bag. 


and more. Love all the mason jar things. 


She used her sewing machine to make the dish towel. Wish I

had a machine that could do that! 


Better view of the stitching. 

Awesome book. 
Check out the inside. There are post it notes in the pocket 
Wonderful iris folding mason jar car. 
The little girl on this memorydex card reminds me of the Campbell's kids. 
  

and this funny little guy. Well really he is quite tall, and a ink pen. 

Just makes me smile looking at him! 

Thanks bunches Kathleen. You made it a happy mail day!
and as always I loved it all! 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: