Friday, August 18, 2017

Dog Days of Summer Crazy Dog Style


Since they call this time of the year the dogs days

of summer....I couldn't resist making some cards 

using Tim Holtz Crazy dogs. These are the mini dogs. There

is a large set of dogs, but I didn't buy those....yet. 


The mini dogs have three dogs along with some greetings, and 

doggie toys. 


Here is a closer look at the dogs. I used lovely as

a tree in the background. The mounds of dirt/grass were

hand drawn. I tried to capture how our grass looks now. Not much

green going on. We got some browns, yellows, and a little bit of green. 

We really need some rain. I wonder if I should go out on the lawn and

do a rain dance. Nope strike that....its too hot!!!!!


This is my favorite dog from the set. So cute! 

I used a layering stencil to make the dots in the background. 

Very happy that this set comes with matching dies. Why

doesn't all stamp sets come with them? Maybe someday! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: