Monday, August 7, 2017

Mailable Monday #205


Since I have a lot of friends, and family having birthdays

this month today's mailable Monday card just had

to be a birthday one. 

Used Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. The greeting is 

from a See Dee's stamp set. 

I added a few star rhinestones. 
Color palette Melon Mambo, Tango, and Daffodil Delight. 
Wanted to use some bright happy colors. 

Well I had a wonderful weigh in yesterday. I lost 5.5 pounds! 

What a difference a week makes. Last week I was so disappointed for

having lost half a pound. 

Yesterday was my diet off day, so me and hubby went out for an early

dinner. I didn't over indulge, and afterward we took a long walk. 

I also cleaned the entire kitchen yesterday morning. What

a chore that was! 

Today I have some much needed mending that has been

calling my name, sew I'll be sewing. (yes I know I spelled so-s e w) LOL

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: