Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Teabag Holder


Time for tea? I'm part British on my grandmother's side, 

so to me it's always tea time! 

The little teacup is an old stamp that I found years ago, and

quite frankly was surprised that it was still in my single stamp stash. 

Base for the holder is Melon Mambo cardstock. Designer paper is retired pack

from SU called Nice Cuppa. 


and the inside view. 

I used the envelope punch board to make the two holders for the tea bags. 

Flaps are held down with the help of Velcro dots. 

The buttons were hot glued in place. I like the gold edging on them. 

Gives the piece a vintage look. 

The little teapot was cut with a matching die. Had

to cut two of the them, so they could be layered

with the fibers in between the spout.


Here is a closer view. The edging was created with

a notebook edge punch. 


and a closer view of the little envelope teabag holders. 

Each envelope holds two teabags. 
 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 









No comments: